ran3smay DANIELLE LOOK. PHYSICS!!
Just so the facts of the matter are 100% clear:
- Ichabod Crane, in this episode, demonstrated that he does not allow someone to express attraction to him without him expressing his own feelings for them in return. Miss Caroline made a pass at him, and he drove to her house to tell her he cherished her as a friend. When Mary tried to resume their engagement, he pulled her aside to tell her he loved her like a brother loves a sister. When Abbie was attacked by a vengeful spirit who attacks women that appear to have an interest in Ichabod, he told her she was one of the people he cared most about.
- Two different people this season have naturally assumed Abbie was dating Crane. Jenny, Abbie’s own sister, made the same assumption last season.
- This episode, Crane gave a speech about how trust and honesty are the foundations of a happy, healthy relationship, and no relationship can survive without them. A few short episodes ago, he and Abbie had a conversation about how they could only trust each other.
- In the above conversation, Abbie pointed out that Ichabod’s trust in Katrina is misplaced, a realization which Ichabod realized was correct in this season.
- The executive producer has stated that there is “a fine line” dividing the characters’ status quo and a romantic relationship between Abbie and Ichabod.
- The executive producer went on to state that Ichabod and Katrina’s wedding vows were the only barrier between the Witnesses entering a romantic relationship
- To reiterate, this most recent episode included Ichabod stating that Katrina had essentially broken all of their marriage vows and left their relationship beyond repair
- The executive producer has also sworn up and down that they are not just “screwing with” Ichabbie fans, meaning it’s not unintentional or projected by shippers, it’s the intent of the production team
- They’ve turned their physical affection up to 11 this season, often immediately followed by them gazing at each other, then hastily avoiding eye contact and stammering thanks (see: the cappuccino date last week)
do you ever get the urge to get up in the middle of the night while everyone else is fast asleep and just walk places and to be completely alone and entirely dedicated to your thoughts
yes but the problem is i dont want to get murdered u feel me
i feel you
we all feel you
why are so many people touching me
This is why you don’t walk around in the middle of the night
lotr meme: one film → the two towers
It is close now, so close to achieving its goal. For Sauron will have dominion of all life on this Earth, even unto the ending of the world. The time of the Elves is over. Do we leave Middle-earth to its fate? Do we let them stand alone?
have you ever had a weird sort of crush on one of your friends where you cant actually tell if its a crush or not??? do i want to kiss you?? do i just really enjoy being your friend????? who knows? not me